Surprise, followed by applause, followed by uncontrollable crying… I can finally die in peace!
Imagine reading a book of every conversation where people have spoken about you.
The Office: First and Last Appearances
This is the best post I will ever reblog.
Cutie Pies of Dunder Mifflin (by Tyler Feder)
what was the song creed played in the final scene?
- i’m just imagining how much fun this cast had filming this reception
- if kevin keeps this baby so help me
- oh god nvm i hope nellie keeps him cause HE’S SO CUTE
- ‘i feel like all my kids grew up and then they married each other’
- jim and pam’s house is adorable
- are they selling the house!?
- OMG STAHHHHHHHP giving me unrealistic expectations for my future life, show
- pam’s face and jim’s face and UGH faces everywhere
- if they had pam paint an office mural
- SHUT UP IT’S SO CUTE
- disgruntled looks all around
- i’m going to cry when they use the extra minutes they bargained for to do something up in the actual office
- pam answering the phone i’m dying
- pam’s character arc is one of my favorites in the world
- ‘be strong. trust yourself. love yourself. conquer your fears.’
- j, p, and d, the 3 amigos
- how did dwight/jam turn out to be secretly the sweetest friendship?
- PAMELA BEESLY-HALPERT IS MY BEST FRIEND
- dunder mifflin. the people person paper people!
- ‘i wish there was a way to know you’re in the good old days before you’ve left them’ andy said a mouthful there
- creed living in the men’s room
- these callbacks no
- jim almost crying
- erin being so perfectly erin
- pam taking that picture
- creed being so poignant damn
- i actually can’t get over how much they are all just family and best friends and john and jenna especially
- ‘i worked for a paper company all these years and i didn’t write anything down’
- ‘there’s a lot of beauty in ordinary things’
- ugh you can all just punch me in the face now i’m sorry
- dwight actually carrying angela across the floor cause she can’t walk
- jim and pam dancing to elvis costello and still being the absolute best tv couple in my life
- ‘i let him suck on a strawberry. he’s allergic but he’ll get over it fast’
- bj and mindy make out a LOT on this show damn
- MICHAEL HAS KIDS
- erin dancing with her dad
- toby just sobbing dancing with pam
- PHYLLIS CARVED OUT OF WOOD BY STANLEY
- DID THEY JUST LEAVE THE BABY WITH KELLY’S BOYFRIEND
- kevin just brought a cat
- oh god so did everyone please tell me she put that on the invitation
- dear lord ryan’s baby is adorable
- “drake is a mix of drew and blake”
- angela and phyllis being secret friends ughhhhhh
- OH MY GOD PLEASE TELL ME IT’S MICHAEL
- IT’S MICHAEL AND I’M CRYING OH MY GOD FUCK THIS SHOW ASOPDIGHAOSKNFD;L
- ‘I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU CAME’ ‘THAT’S WHAT SHE SAID’
- THE REST OF THIS WILL BE IN CAPS BECAUSE FUCK IT
- STRING VERSION OF SWEET CHILD OF MINE
- GETTING MARRIED IN THEIR OWN GRAVES
- I’VE SUNG ARISE, MY LOVE IN CHOIR AND I LOVED IT
- MOSE LOOKING LONGINGLY AT THAT SCARECROW
- ‘BUT WHY ARE THE GRAVES SO SHALLOW’
- “well well well well well. that’s 6 wells”
- waste of a good hatchet
- erin literally jumping up to hug stanley
- florida city?
- andy is wearing old person stage makeup in that viral video, i am 95% sure
- omg these people yelling “rididit didoo” at andy i accidentally teared up
- this panel is so realistic it’s like this panel is being answered by the actors and their characters at the same time
- wow this bitch’s “what did you do to repay your husband” question
- i stg if they’re just gonna make pam seem like a bitch
- omg meredith having a phd in school psych?
- OKAY WOW EVERYONE NEEDS TO BACK THE FUCK OFF PAM
- pam. just. you are my favorite forever and ever amen.
- JOAN CUSACK
- IS ERIN’S BIRTH MOTHER I THINK???
- she totally is and erin is totally not getting it and WHAT STOP SHOW FEELINGS NO
- AND ED BEGLEY JR
- creed hiding in the audience lmao